Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

YUMMY!

I’ve talked about Pinterest before, but did you know that it is a great place to place recipes you might want to try someday?  I made a recipe I had saved last night and it is soooo yummy! 

I’ve only made steel cut oats a couple of times and frankly, wasn’t that impressed.  When I found a recipe called: Overnight Apple Cinnamon Steel Cut Oats (Crock Pot)

I knew I had to try it again.  And guess what?  It is delish!

I found the recipe on a site I follow on Reader called Jamie Cooks It Up!  There are lots of over-the-top recipes as well as family recipes you could make regularly. 

Oh, the true test?  Hubby liked it, too!  It will be a regular at our house.

Robbie Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to comment... I just hearing from you!