Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

New Quilt

P1040254This is my latest quilt.  I collected the new gray fabrics, from a Marcus Brothers fabric line called “Come Quilt With Me.”

I ordered the pink from that line off of the internet, but when it arrived it was too bright, so I substituted a duller pink that matched the pink in the fabrics.

I backed this quilt with a wonderfully soft and lofty fuzzy flannel sheet – NO seams, either!  It is bound with the same white cotton that is on the front of the quilt.

I bought a special pantograph for this quilt with squiggly lines.  It looks so fun on the soft flannel.

Hubby and my daughter LOVE this quilt.  The new grays are getting so popular.   It is a fun quilt! 

It will be in my Etsy shop this next week.

P1040255

P1040257P1040261

Robbie Marie

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Robbie you have a flair for color - Candy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to comment... I just hearing from you!