Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

A quilting video by Adam C.

I first came across Adam in a Yahoo group for Hinterberg Voyager 17 quilting machines.  The V17 was paired with Hinterberg Stretch Frame and was one of the first mid-arm quilters on the market.  The Yahoo group was a great place for us to learn what this machine could do.  Adam quickly distinguished himself with his natural quilting ability.

http://www.hinterberg.com/Voyager-Stretch.aspx

Adam showed us all with potential the machine had, but soon outgrew it.  He ended up getting a Sharon Schamber Prodigy machine and I got a Handiquilter 16.

I think this is one of Adam’s (Pinktext) best videos; I think you will enjoy it, too. 

Robbie Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to comment... I just hearing from you!