Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Favorite quilts make your heart sing!

P1040175I hate to put this wall hanging away for the year.  It was sooo much fun to make!  Its colors are vibrant and the piece jumps off my wall.  I love it!

The pattern is called “Jubilee” by Details by Diane.

Each piece is machine applique stitched with Floriani machine embroidery thread.  It was a tad hard to handle with the fusible, but the drama of the sheen was well worth any extra work! 

I quilted it on my frame with a black batting outlining each piece with black cotton thread.  I bound the quilt with more black Kona.  I can’t wait to make another quilt with this method!  I have patterns ready to go! 

So many quilts, so little time!

P1040160P1040161

Robbie Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to comment... I just hearing from you!