Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Thank you, BFF!

When it comes to time, quality trumps quantity!

I adore my best friend, she brings out my best side and encourages me all the time.  This fall we haven’t found time to get together as much as we’d like, but when we do, it’s like we’ve never been apart.

P1010989Today we had one of those afternoons.  We talked, laughed and exchanged gifts.  Look at the cuties she brought me!  She knows me so well!  My family room is full of quilts and trees, these cuties look just PERFECT in my kitchen, don’t you think so, too?

The darling towel in the background matches my kitchen perfectly, it says “kindred spirits” – how true!

What you cannot see is the sparkly sheen on the stars.  It is perfect!  The “J-O-Y” matches my table runner perfectly!  Love them!

Thanks, Cathy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to comment... I just hearing from you!