Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Moda’s Flurry Quilt Progress

One more white border and my Flurry Quilt top will be finished!

P1000473It has made completely from my stash.  I ran out of white on white fabric - Horrors!  I bought a bolt a couple of years ago and never thought I would actually use it all, but lo and behold, I have!  I couldn’t find anything similar at the local fabric stores, so I mixed it with some I had that was very close.  The last white strip, as well as the final white border, will be slightly different.  That’s what our grandmothers would have done with no hesitation, right? 

I have green Michael Miller “Merry Christmas” in script fabric for my back, so my quilt will all be made from my stash!

I think it is cute, don’t you?

~ Robbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to comment... I just hearing from you!