Friday, March 2, 2012

Phew, caught up!

Lucky me!  The last two blocks were a breeze!  I had read that folks were having difficulty insetting the triangles into the burr block, but it was a snap.  I do set-in seams in two steps.  I went from the center to the point on the same side of EACH arm.  Then, I flipped the seams, pinned, and sewed the remaining side seams from the point to the center, this time.  No sweat!  When I was happy that the block was just right, I turned the block over, removed the paper, swirled the seams and pressed the seams.  Ta-dah, flat and perfect!  I’m liking this project!
Here is this group of blocks, now onto the next group!
Robbie Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to comment... I just hearing from you!