Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

There are days when you are so glad…..

There are days when you are sooo glad your kids aren’t in high school any longer, right?

When I saw this on Pinterest, I had one of those moments.  My son didn’t do the usual TP displays like his dad had taken part in.  No, he and his buds would drop off toilets (left over from his dad’s construction remodels) in folk’s yards!  Really.  Am I proud?  No, but I guess it could be worse and they DID pick them back up. 

IF they had known this prank, they would have covered a lot!  Take a look for yourself!

And THEN there was my son-in-law!  He was particularly dangerous with bowling balls! 

Whatever happened to good old TP?

I hope you are having a great weekend!  We are!

Robbie Marie

(Want more?  Check these out!)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Robbie :) thrilled to find your blog I have been a follower of yours for a long time now on pinterest. Shall subscribe to your blog :) great job!.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to comment... I just hearing from you!