Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Christmas is coming!

It is almost time to dig out the Christmas decorations!  Yippee!  It’s time to finish all those projects still in the hopper, too!

I have 2 projects of love that have been waiting for me.  My mother made each of her grandchildren cross stitched Christmas stockings.  When Piper was born she decided to continue the tradition and made a stocking  for her first great grandchild.  This year she has two more great grandchildren (Bridger and Addy will be 6 months old on Christmas – golly, is that hard to believe!!).  Mom worked for months this year on stockings for the newest babies, she started before they were even born!  Now it is my turn to make them into stockings.  I have to get done by Thanksgiving!

Here is a sneak peak – I don’t want to spoil the surprise!  Mom does a great job, doesn’t she??

P1010579P1010581

I can’t wait to show you the finished stockings!  They’ll be back after Thanksgiving!

Robbie Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to comment... I just hearing from you!