Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

October is Down syndrome month!

This is an awesome month!  Loads of bloggers will be posting all month long about Down syndrome.  It is a great opportunity to share what Ds IS, as well as what it is NOT!

Being a grandmother of a absolutely darling child that is short, smart, funny, polite (I could go on and on here you know) whom also just happens to have Down syndrome, I encourage you to visit some of these blogs.

Start off by visiting my daughter's blog, if you like, and meet their family.  On the sidebar you will find lots of blogs of other families that also have darling little kidlets with an extra chromosome.

Be prepared, because there is going to be an abundance of cute pictures this month!

Nana loves you, sweet Piper!  I wouldn’t change a thing about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to comment... I just hearing from you!