Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

My Newest HQ16 Toy!

I ordered an open-toe foot for my HQ16 on Thursday at 10:30 a.m. and it was delivered Saturday morning before 10 a.m.!  Can you imagine? How is THAT for service!  I only paid $5 for shipping, too!  (IL to CO)

 

 

I ordered my foot from Mike's Machine Shop and will not hesitate ordering from him again!  He carries parts for lots of machine brands, needles, thread, and other items.  

I know that I am impressed with Mike’s inventory, machine knowledge, and friendliness.

 

 

 

 

Previously, I have ordered my upgrades for my HQ directly from HandiQuilter.  I added Micro handles to my machine last year along with a new light which work great, by the way.  I can move it around and direct the light just where I need it.

I’ve also added Edgerider Wheels last year and l-o-v-e them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to comment... I just hearing from you!