Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Season BOM Quilt

One of my favorite blogs that I follow on Reader is Quilt Happy, Quilt Often. Paula graciously designed a free BOM last year depicting the seasons of the year for her readers. (The pattern in now available on her website at: Pacific Patchwork Store.) I finished the redwork early in the year, but I did not get to the piecing and quilting until this summer. I hand quilted around each embroidery, machine quilted the ditches, and piano keyed the outside red border. The bunny was my favorite block!

August 2011 119 (1)





This January Paula started a new BOM for 2011 called “Home Sweet Home.”  I have been collecting them, too, of course. Block 7 is up now. You can go back and pick up the previous blocks until they are all posted. Thanks, Paula!

Paula moved to Colorado last year with hr two Boston Terriers along and great family! I hope you are tempted to visit her Paula's blog and check out her blog and quilt patterns!

~ Robbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to comment... I just hearing from you!