Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

New shoes should be a food group!

Shoes are like cute little puppies and kittens!
When you have gone shoe shopping I know you’ve noticed that the smaller the shoe, the cuter it is!! A women’s size 6 looks like a completely different animal than a size 12, right?? On a side note, my son has worn size 13 shoes since he was 13 years old and I have been thankful ever since that there isn’t an adjusted price to correspond to the amount of leather in his shoe, but still the smaller ones ARE cuter!
So, one of my favorite places to buy shoes is The Rack. I got a got a pair of cute size 8 women's Keen sandals this weekend, but they are NO way as cute as these!
Where is the justice???

~ Robbie







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to comment... I just hearing from you!