Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sew I Quilt

One of my passions is quilting! I love the connection with other quilters it affords me. I love fabric and although I may be a little over-board with my fabric stash I’m sticking by the premise that I need it all and that I will use it all … someday. That is my story and I’m sticking to it!
Seriously, my Mr. is very patient with my compulsion and I love him for it. For instance, last week the Rocky Mountain Quilt Museum had their annual garage sale behind the museum. Mr. stood in the alley and watched, and waited, and waited some more for me to check through each and every pile of quilty goodness. He stood there sooo long that the president of our guild came over and asked if I knew “that man” standing over there watching everything; she thought my Mr. was a stalker! That was just too funny! Poor Mr. puts up with a lot from me for sure!

~ Robbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to comment... I just hearing from you!