Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Been Sewin’

P1040527P1040526

Haven’t been quiltin’ – been sewin’! 

Gee, it has been a long time since I made little girl dresses!  Actually, I made Piper a couple of dresses for her first birthday, but that is about it!

Granddaughters Piper and Addy need Dr. Seuss dresses for their shared upcoming birthday and I want to make them cute dresses.  I don’t want them to match exactly, but coordinate with Seuss fabric.  I thought I’d try a couple of patterns out.  This one has elastic thread gathering in the back.  I’ve never tried that before, so this LOVELY Eddy Bauer bed sheet will be perfect for a proto-type practice dress.

Gotta get back to stitchin’!

Robbie Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to comment... I just hearing from you!