Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Christmas quilt, just in time!

P1010472

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                         free Moda Flurry pattern

 

Since it looks like Christmas outside, it was a perfect time to finish my Flurry quilt.  It was a really fun and easy quilt to make and a great way to use some of my Christmas stash!  I ended up short on my white on white background, so I improvised.  Guess what?  You can’t even tell! 

Here is the pantograph I used.  It is called “Holly Berries” by Hermione Agee.  It was a lot of fun to execute and covered my top quickly.  After all, next week is Halloween an then Christmas will be upon us before we know it!

 

Robbie Marie

1 comment:

  1. Красивое одеяло . Теперь я твой последователь.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to comment... I just hearing from you!