Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Finished!

This is the Amelie purse pattern.   P1000445

The purse is 15.75" wide x 12" tall x 3.75" deep.  The directions are so clear and concise.  The downloadable pdf pattern includes loads of descriptive pictures.  The details in this bag are very well thought out.  I’d recommend the pattern to anyone with basic sewing experience. 

I purchased the pattern from Geta Grama in Brasov, Romania via PayPal.  How cool is the internet??  I have followed Geta's blog for some time and loved her bags when she first made them.  Sometime after she offered them for sale and I waited and waited until I just had to have one!

 

 

Please check out Geta's blog and look at her wonderful work!  I know you will love her as much as me!  I should mention that she is one awesome piecer AND quilter.  (Check out the quilting behind her bags!)

~ Robbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to comment... I just hearing from you!