Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Half way there!

I love quilting because it is never the same!  I rarely do those quilts with 59 matching blocks, there are so many things to try that I just don’t have time, grin.

I’ve been catching up on my “Just Takes 2” free BOM from Sentimental Stitches and Dear Jane and we have half of the blocks now.  this week I’ve found time to sew and now I’m only behind the “hard” blocks, grin.  52 of 104 blocks have been posted – I cannot wait to see which blocks still lie ahead!

This is the second grouping; isn’t it great???  I have a few blocks to finish before I can assemble mine.  It is turning out soooo pretty – I’m glad I chose to stay with “reads” red and white, although I have seen some other lovely color ways. 

I am totally in love with this quilt!  This has a been a great chance to increase my skills and try blocks I never would have tried.  When I die, I hope this will be one quilt that the “kids” will hold on to and not put in the dog bed, grin.

This is a quilt I will keep for myself; I love it already!

Robbie Marie

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking your time to comment... I just hearing from you!